Genre Ethiopian Pop
Price 9.99 USD
• First and foremost I praise the Lord for giving me the strength to realize my childhood dream of becoming an artist.
• I would like to extend my thanks to Endalkachew Yirgu, Solomon Hailu, Solomon Asrat, Yared Abraham, Theodros Debebe and Benyam Tsegaye for their encouragement and support from the inception to completion of this album.
• I would also like to express my gratitude to Abraham Wolde for his assistance with writing the lyrics of the various songs. You are a remarkable writer and a dear friend.
• I salute Dereje Degefaw for his unwavering support. It is profound for a start up singer like myself to get support from a talented artist like Dereje. His background vocals on "Wollo" and "Gonder" is remarkable.
• My deepest thanks to all the writers and musicians for their creativity and hard work. Thanks to all my fans in the U.S.A. and around the world without whose support this album wouldn't have been a reality.
• I especially dedicate this Album to my father for whom I always have a special place in my heart.
"It is sometimes hard to express one's gratitude in words. From the beginning to the end of the production of this Album, Alexander Aseffa has stood by my side and has given me his unconditional support and my deepest gratitude goes to him. Alexander has tirelessly devoted his full attention to the development of this album . His positive attitude and his benevolence is exemplary to any Ethiopian. My thanks is especially due to him for giving me, a novice musician, his undivided attention and encouragement. It is God almighty that pays back favors and I pray, God pay back his benevolence many times over."
Edited By: Samson Engeda
Sinke's Hair Stylist: Senait Berhanu
Costume Provided By: Alem Abebe